Paula is experienced in working with children, adults, elderly people with and without
dance backround as well as professionals.
In her classes and workshops she puts a strong focus on playfullness as well as technique
and precision. Every dancer gets to work on his / her individual movement language and develops
a feeling for the flow of the group.
Paula implements elements from floorwork, improvisation, partner work and standing techniques
and always teaches a movement phrase at the end of a class, wich includes all the elements,
that have been worked on earlier.
- Moving Your Body Classes – teaching adults
- Workshops with people living in elderly homes
- Varium – teaching professional students with Nadine Gerspacher
- FREE BODIES – teaching professional students with Nadine Gerspacher
- Berufskolleg an der Lindenstraße – opening of the Fairtrade Congress Cologne
- Luisengymnasium Hamburg Theatre Week – workshop with children
- Mendelcollege Haarlem – teaching teenagers
- Visser t‘ Hooft Lyceum Leiden – teaching teenagers
- Fair Handels Messe Bayern Augsburg – workshop and flashmob with teenagers
- Realschule Puchheim – teaching children
- Alkwin Kollege Uithoorn – teaching teenagers
- Fairtrade Video Gröbenzell – workshop with children
- ArtEZ Hochschule – coaching and teaching with music theater students
- Fairtrade Gröbenzell – lessons and flashmob with children