Paula is experienced in working with children, teenagers and professionals.
In her classes and workshops she puts a strong focus on playfullness as well as technique and precision. Every dancer gets to work on his / her individual movement language and develops a feeling for the flow of the group. Paula implements elements from floorwork, improvisation, partner work and standing techniques and always teaches a movement phrase at the end of a class, wich includes all the elements, that have been worked on earlier.
- Kreuzburgschule Hainburg – workshop children and adolescents
- Berufskolleg an der Lindenstraße – opening of the Fairtrade Congress Cologne
- Luisengymnasium Hamburg Theatre Week – workshop with children with and without
- Mendelcollege Haarlem – teaching teenagers
- Visser t‘ Hooft Lyceum Leiden – teaching teenagers
- Fair Handels Messe Bayern Augsburg – workshop and flashmob with teenagers
- Realschule Puchheim – teaching children
- Alkwin Kollege Uithoorn – teaching teenagers
- Fairtrade Video Gröbenzell – workshop with children with and without migration background
- ArtEZ Hochschule – coaching and teaching with music theater students
- Fairtrade Gröbenzell – lessons and flashmob with children